skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby I've Been Thinking
"Can we have a moratorium on pop argot?"
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
The Beatles, "Revolution #9"
Number 9 ... Number 9 ...
Number 9 ...
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Good one. I like it.
-D*
September 10, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(24)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(131)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(10)
The Mamas & the Papas, "I Saw Her Again Last Night"
Justin Hayward, "Forever Autumn"
Friday Funtime: (Rerun) Talk Like a Pirate Day
Pet Shop Boys, "Go West"
First Class, "Beach Baby"
Jim Carroll, "People Who Died"
The Beatles, "Revolution #9"
Paul Anka, "Hold Me 'Til the Mornin' Comes"
George Michael, "Killer / Papa Was a Rollin' Stone"
Neil Diamond, "September Morn"
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(112)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
Your Host This Evening
Pop Argot
I'm an outsider artist in the world of music criticism. I notice things about pop songs, mostly from the '60s and '70s.
View my complete profile
Some of God's Better People
geeta dayal
Protected: Interview with Peter Zinovieff of EMS
7 years ago
Geoff's Two Bits
Three Points for a No Vote on Kavanaugh
7 years ago
This Must Be the Place
Book Announcement!
8 years ago
Adirondack Tails
Couponing, because Vince Asked
12 years ago
Borrowed Suits
Hope and Change at the pump.
14 years ago
Amelia Ray's Journal
Europe, Summer 2009
16 years ago
Prana Piranha
Pole-dancing kit marketed to children
17 years ago
purgatory is a cat
1 comment:
Good one. I like it.
-D*
Post a Comment