1. Who is Emerson?
2. Who are the Funky Bunch?
3. Who is Grace Slick?
4. Who are the Heartbreakers?
5. Who is Daryl Dragon?
6. Who are the Playboys?
7. What is "Fun, Fun, Fun"?
8. What is "Counting Blue Cars"?
9. What is "Bittersweet Symphony"?
10. (Final Jeopardy response) Who is Ricky Nelson?

5 comments:
And you said of Mr Probst at the time:
"Jeff, unfortunately, did not talk to us much before the game. I
found him kind of cute, but quite distant -- L.A. in a nutshell. I
had hoped to chat with him, but oh well."
We still have a tape of the ep somewhere.
-D*
You must have about peed your pants when the Airplane/Grace Slick question came up.
So was the "question" that you answered "who are the Heartbreakers?" about Tom Petty's band, or Johnny Thunders'?
Tom Petty's. At the time I wouldn't have known Johnny Thunders.
The Grace Slick one was cheap points on my part. The category was Songwriters; the answer was "White Rabbit." Someone beat me to buzzing in and incorrectly answered, "Who are the Jefferson Airplane?" Wrong on a technicality; only Grace wrote the song, not the full band.
How can you post this without a link to the video!?
C'mon, PA--you've got to give us this.
I would love to. But I have no idea how to convert a VHS tape to a file that can be uploaded to YouTube.
Post a Comment